We are determined to demonstrate the highest level of performance and teamwork. We work in a serious, thoughtful manner and strive to always succeed.
We take pride in our actions, appearance, community and who we are.
We treat members of our Department and community equitably and are consistent in protecting the constitutional rights of all. Our team is dedicated to performing our very best at all times. We take responsibility for our actions to ensure they are legal, moral and ethically sound at all times.
Our Mission Statement defines why we exist, what we do, and why we do it:
Our mission is to partner with our community to protect our citizens and make the City of Willits a safe and desirable place to live, work or visit. We are problem solvers using our Will, Pride and Dedication to guide our actions in an ethical and legal manner.
Topics of Interest
- Section 0 - Preface
- Section 1 - Law Enforcement Role & Authority
- Section 2 - Organization & Administration
- Section 3 - General Operations
- Section 4 - Patrol Operations
- Section 5 - Traffic Operations
- Section 6 - Investigation Operations
- Section 7 - Equipment
- Section 8 - Support Services
- Section 9 - Custody
- Section 10 - Personnel