Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I
The City of Willits is looking for people that believe in the following core values:
- A commitment to engage, respect and give equal treatment to all in our organization and community.
- Demonstrating a civic entrepreneurial spirit by generating new ideas and better ways of doing things and engaging in reasonable risk.
- Actions are based on honor to create ethical character and a positive reputation.
- A process built upon common focus, flexibility, cooperation, communication, and the sharing of risk, responsibility and reward.
- The obligation to treat all with civility by listening, comprehending, empathizing, and valuing opinions and perspectives.
Responsive Customer Service
- Meeting needs in a timely, proactive, courteous, and responsive manner by delivering on promises and commitments beyond expectations.
- Actions, information and communication are accurate, consistent, open and honest to maintain credibility.
Memorandums of Understanding
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow